Individual Classes – Young People
Ready to get playing…?
Playing an instrument is fun and joyful. But it’s so much more than that…
Exposure to formal music tuition benefits children and young people far beyond just the skill of playing an instrument. Studies show that language, maths, concentration, coordination and social skills can all be improved by learning music.
BMS Academy will work with you to match your child or young person to the teacher that best suits their individual music goals. We will build a teacher-student relationship based on mutual trust and respect as we nurture a life-long love of learning.
Contact us to untap the potential of your child or young person.
- Drum kit
- Guitar (acoustic and electric)
- Electric bass
- Woodwind (flute, clarinet, saxophone, recorder)
- Singing (almost every style)
- Strings (violin, viola, cello)
- Lower Brass (trombone, euphonium, tuba)