Group Classes – Early Childhood (1-4 years)
Introduce your child to the limitless world of music
You will be delighted watching your little one experience the joy of structured music lessons for the first time.
Our specialised curriculums are purpose-written for each age group, and are based on educating the whole musician.
BOPPERBUGS – For 1 and 2 year olds
This joyful class allows our youngest students to develop trust with teachers by involving their adults in the class.
- Early musical experiences like fast and slow, soft and loud
- Pre-literacy communication and listening
- Gross and fine motor development
- Rhythmic exploration and percussion playing
- Exploring the voice, developing pitch and singing
KINDER BEAT – Music Box Magic – For 2-3 year olds
This progressive curriculum from the Encore Music Education system fosters effective learning through music play experiences. The building block approach ensures knowledge, skills and musical understanding are extended with each new song.
Our young musicians engage in:
- Rhythm, beat, pulse and metre
- Body percussion
- Musical games and improvisation
- Singing songs, rhymes and solfa/solfege
- Movement, dance and gesture
- Percussion playing – tuned and untuned
- Listening, reflecting and responding
- And much more…